Spend quality time with your family, while enjoying a fun and relaxing week at camp. With a peaceful outdoor setting, cozy accommodations, delicious meals, fun activities for all ages, and wonderful new friends, Family Camp is an affordable vacation to strengthen family relationships and create memories that will last a lifetime.
While the week will be bursting with activities, you get to choose your own pace and activities. Some families keep themselves busy running from activity to activity, while other families spend their time reading or swapping stories in rocking chairs overlooking Cass Pond.
Family Camp favorites include trips to Mount Monadnock, swims around Cass Pond, daily basketball pick-up games, the annual mini triathlon, and the campers versus staff softball game. Of course, youâ€™ll have chances to enjoy all of your camp favorites, such as canoeing, archery, rock climbing, crafts, and much more.
Your family will enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own cabin, and all of your meals will be provided in our dining hall.
Family Camp always sells out quicklyâ€”reserve your cabin today.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30 – Buffet Breakfast
- 8:45 – Flag Raising
- 9:00-11:30 – Program Activities (waterfront, crafts, ropes course, athletics, youth programs, trips)
- 11:30 – Buffet Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 – Adult Only Swim, Youth/Crafts/Ropes/Athletics Programs, Camp Store
- 2:00-5:00 –Â Program Activities (waterfront, crafts, ropes course, athletics, youth programs, trips)
- 5:15 – Flag Lowering
- 5:30 – Family Style Dinner
- 6:30 – Free Time
- 7:15 – Evening Program (e.g. campfire, contra dancing, talent show)
- 9:00 – Evening Fellowship
Rates and Dates
August 19 –Â 25
Standard Tuition: (Per Person)
4 and under:Â Free
5-10 years: $250
11-18 years: $450
19 and up:Â $550
Family Camp always sells out right away. If you’re interested in attending Family Camp, please contact usÂ at 603-352-0447 or email@example.com.Request Information