Rejuvenation and Wellness
We have been providing experiences for families and community groups of the Monadnock region and beyond for over 95 years. In the spring, fall and winter we are always delighted to open Camp Takodah to the surrounding community to be used as a group retreat or getaway.¬†Groups can stay the night on their way to Mt. Monadnock, or spend a few days as they provide their own programming.With a maximum capacity of 250 youth we hope that Camp Takodah can offer a wonderful place for whatever it is you are looking for:
Also check out our annual Women’s Weekend hosted in the last weekend of September.
What we can offer:
We are equipped to host the following events to a varying degree of service and cost.
- Youth leadership programs, school/college dances and celebrations
- Family retreats, special events, birthdays ¬†& reunions
- Small business¬†team-building¬†programs, group meetings & presentations
- Weddings, private events, sports events and training programs
- 25 rustic summer camp cabins¬†(available only during spring and fall season)
- Pristine and private¬†waterfront access¬†to the shores of Cass Pond
- First class¬†winterized dining hall¬†with open fireplace & industrial stainless steel kitchen
- Friendship Lodge: rustic¬†winterized lodge¬†with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, open fireplace and communal room¬† (sleeps 18).
- Three¬†communal washrooms¬†(available only during spring and fall season)
- Three¬†program lodges¬†primarily used for performing and creative arts
- Lake front lodge¬†with open fireplace
- Outdoor¬†chapel/service areas¬†and community fire pits
- Outdoor¬†sports facilities¬†for baseball, tennis, volleyball and basketball
Along with our wonderful facilities there is a vast menu of options to choose from when it comes to arranging some¬†additional programming¬†such as:
- New Games & Icebreakers,¬†Team Initiatives,¬†Low & High Ropes Course
- Orienteering,¬†Reviewing & Reflections –¬†Camp Fires & S’mores
- Environment Ecology,¬†Educational Nature Hikes,¬†Night Hikes & Star Gazing
- Cass Pond Zip Line,¬†Giant Forest Swing,¬†Climbing Tower
- Swimming & Canoeing,¬†Guided Mountain Hikes,¬†Outdoor Living Skills
Pricing and cost do vary – All programs are tailored to your requirements. Sample programs and quotes are available upon request.
Please use our¬†Group Information Request Form and we will do our best to return a quote as soon as possible.