Camp¬†Has Never Been So Important
We Help Kids Reach Their Potential
Camp Takodah helps children¬†discover who they are and what they can achieve.
In our single-gender camps, children¬†unplug and connect with themselves and each other. Free from¬†stereotypes and social pressures, they grow more¬†independent and confident.
Voted Best Overnight Camp in New Hampshire, and only 90 minutes from Boston, Camp Takodah specializes in overnight camp programs for boys and girls ages 7-15. Give me a call to learn more!
Ryan Reed, Director
- Session 1: June 25¬†‚Äď July¬†7
- Session 2: July 9¬†‚Äď 21
- Session 3: July 23 ‚Äď August¬†4
- Session 4: August 6¬†‚Äď 18
- 2-Week Program: $1575.00
- 1-Week Program: $825.00
What are your kids doing this summer?
During the summer…
- Children spend 90% of their time indoors and 50 hours per week in front of a screen
- Children lose two months of grade level equivalency and achieve lower test scores
- Children gain weight more rapidly
- Parents have the most difficult time ensuring their children have productive things to do
Give you child an active and enriching summer at camp. Register now!
Experts agree… Camp promotes¬†happiness and success.
Dr. Tina Bryson asserts that camp actually changes children‚Äôs brains to develop independence, confidence, resilience, character and grit!¬†These skills are critical to¬†success in college, career and life.¬†Read more.
Want to learn more?
Give your child the best.
Parents¬†consistently vote¬†Camp Takodah¬†the¬†best overnight camp in the region:
Still trying to figure out if camp is right for your child? Give us a call (603-352-0447), and we’ll connect you with a camp family who will¬†share their experience with you.