CampÂ Has Never Been So Important
We Help Kids Reach Their Potential
Camp Takodah helps childrenÂ discover who they are and what they can achieve.
In our single-gender camps, childrenÂ unplug and connect with themselves and each other. Free fromÂ stereotypes and social pressures, they grow moreÂ independent and confident.
Voted Best Overnight Camp in New Hampshire, and only 90 minutes from Boston, Camp Takodah specializes in overnight camp programs for boys and girls ages 7-15. Give me a call to learn more!
Ryan Reed, Director
- Session 1: June 25Â â€“ JulyÂ 7
- Session 2: July 9Â â€“ 21
- Session 3: July 23 â€“ AugustÂ 4
- Session 4: August 6Â â€“ 18
- 2-Week Program: $1575.00
- 1-Week Program: $825.00
What are your kids doing this summer?
During the summer…
- Children spend 90% of their time indoors and 50 hours per week in front of a screen
- Children lose two months of grade level equivalency and achieve lower test scores
- Children gain weight more rapidly
- Parents have the most difficult time ensuring their children have productive things to do
Give you child an active and enriching summer at camp. Register now!
Experts agree… Camp promotesÂ happiness and success.
Dr. Tina Bryson asserts that camp actually changes childrenâ€™s brains to develop independence, confidence, resilience, character and grit!Â These skills are critical toÂ success in college, career and life.Â Read more.
Want to learn more?
Give your child the best.
ParentsÂ consistently voteÂ Camp TakodahÂ theÂ best overnight camp in the region:
Still trying to figure out if camp is right for your child? Give us a call (603-352-0447), and we’ll connect you with a camp family who willÂ share their experience with you.